Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wall-mount dio for my Wing Gundam SD WIP Part 2

Update. I did this a while ago this morning before going to work. I sprayed nikko medium gray and I washed it with black semco paint last night before going to bed. I added some tamiya chrome silver on the edges. I detailed it with my airbrush with tamiya flat black.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hole in the wall was where my old clock used to be.
Photobucket

It's really stable, but I suggest drilling a hole properly and using wall screws instead.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Its done, maybe I'll add a little more detail. Another quick wip..=) Here is how it looks like with my wing sd.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

From a far.
Photobucket

Over all I like the outcome. Maybe I'll make more like this in the future. I'll try making bigger one for a 1/144 and 1/100 scale...

Now time for a proper pictorial, but I'll do Kanpei SD first..=)

Thanks for looking!...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...