Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Brute Crusher

Photobucket
Finally its done! Had a good time working on this sd. Its the same concept as my red redeemer, where its loaded with cables. But I wanted this one to be the opposite, where the red redeemer is more a sleek, finesse fighter and the brute crusher is a melee, close range, in your face fighter. I would like to thank my friend Kamm for giving me the idea for the hammer as a weapon. I could not decide what hammer to make so I made 3 and ended up using all of them. I also made a simple base.. here are the pics.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 The removable hammer
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for looking...=)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...