Snap-fitted this SD months ago and posted it on my instagram. But I'm trying out my new lighting, so I decided to take a photo of this little guy. I like this new sd kit's proportions and maybe I could work on this one in the future.
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Monday, April 6, 2015
My second finished build this year. I had this SD kit for quite sometime now and I only decided to work on it last February. After I was done with my recent build, I wanted to do another simple and quick one. I worked on this on and off a this past couple of months and now its done.
I made some modification on the boosters, canon, front parts and added plaplates. Also made a simple base for it too. I enjoyed this build since its different from the other previous work of mine. Hope you guys like it.
Posted by rzero1 at 4:55 PM