Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Junkbots Orbis


    After almost a year I finally finished another build. This one is just a simple project, nothing extraordinary or complex. It's made from a pingpong ball with some other scraps like balloon sticks and left over plastics from my older projects. I also made a simple base for it as usual.

    Overall this was a fun little project, no pressure or any high expectation just the fun of building something from scraps again. I guess that's whats important. Just have fun and enjoy on what you are doing.  I hope you'll like it as much that I had fun making it.


Orbis




Orbis

Orbis

Orbis

Orbis

Orbis

Orbis

Orbis

Orbis

Thank you for dropping by! Til next time. :)

Hi-res pics on my flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49673302@N05/sets/72157635366334116/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...