Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Onslaught

After a long time away from the hobby I finally manage to finish a build. This project started way back in early 2011 and had been on hold for quite some time. After almost 2 years its finally done! It is such a good feeling finishing this build. I thought I'd never complete this since my interest in the hobby kinda faded away. For months I don't even want to touch a model/gunpla, maybe I just got burnt out or something. I was busy with other hobby such as photography and more recently I'm back on gaming once again. I'm a big fan of Halo and I could not resist not getting Halo 4, so it is the game the kinda brought me back to my old gaming hobby and also to model kits/gunpla. Why? Because I got kinda inspired by Masterchief's armor design and also the spartan armors on the multiplayer. I always wanted to make a Halo inspired SD ever since I stared this hobby, I know Its not the first time someone made a halo gundam cross over but someday I want to make one. That is why I decided to finish this old project so that I can move on to my other plan. I'm not sure if I could  finish a build again right away like I used to. Maybe this will be my last build this year, will see.





This build was inspired by The O II and the Gundam Devil. I used scraps from The Destiny SD and keroro kits. I also used some Legos and other scraps I have. I was suppose to paint it yellow but I decided to use Titans color scheme and of course weathered with cables and holes. Here are the pics.





































Blue Team?

Thanks for visiting my blog... :)

5 comments:

  1. Impressive design! I love all the weathering effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @HobbyOwYeah...Thank you!

    @5thLuna...Thank you very much 5thLuna! I am a big fan of your SD works and you are one of my gunpla inspirations. Thank you for appreciating my work...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. urs are much so wonderful . i like ur Gouf also :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @5thLuna... Thank you for the huge compliment. I appreciate it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...