It is done! After a long long time I finally finished this project. I started this back in October 2011. I never thought that this would take too much work as I intended this to be a side project. But it turned out that this became probably the most complicated and time consuming build I've ever done. I would like to thank my MAC bros for the support specially Kriz, MatX for the tutorials and DC23. I think I achieved my goal on making this a big hulking monstrosity. I wanted it to have an intimidating and menacing look. Anyways, I now present you Warpath.
Size comparison with Gouf Custom SD
I hope you liked it. I'm gonna make a base/dio for it soon.