Thursday, November 25, 2010

Project Deep Striker Zero-R : WIP 1

Hi guys. I just want to share a work in progress of mine… It took quite some time since I last made a WIP, been busy lately. I already have one Kanpie finished and this is basically an extra kit of mine. I wanted to make my own version of SD deep striker. It won’t be as accurate like the real one, but I’ll put my personal touch on it… I’m going to scratch built from my scrap and anything I can find useful at home( Hope I won’t use another part from the toilet like I did on my dynames,lol). Anyways here are some pics of my SD kanpie. Scratched built the V fin added new shoulder pads and chest armor. Made some change on the face plate too. I cut some parts on the side of face mask and added new ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is for now... Thank you for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...