Monday, July 9, 2012

Scrapbuild SD Project Revisited

Here I go again working on plastic kits. I decided to work on this one first because I felt this one needs it. I started this way back on 2011 and haven't touched it since. I want to finish my old stuff and clear all the work in progress I left behind if possible. I realized that I need to go back to move forward and that is what I'll be doing. I don't know if I can top my last project but I guess its not about being able to do better, its about having a good time in what you do. Having a chance to to go back  I'll have a chance to correct my mistakes and improve upon what I've done. I wish life is simple as model building. Anyways enough talk here are some pics.









Thank you for dropping by...

2 comments:

  1. WOW bro..that is definitely on some next level building right there...oooyrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kriz... Thank you my friend!!! I hope I wont mess this up..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...