Friday, August 6, 2010

Simple dio for Kanpei SD W.I.P.

I just want to share how I make my dio. Just a small simple dio. This is my first time to post a dio work in progress...I started making this today.

I use a small piece of wood(Mahogany) for the base.
Photobucket

Then I put sand mixed with glue all over it.
Photobucket

Its my first time to make a tree for a dio.. I use a real branch and use foam for the leaves.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be using this dio for Kanpei SD. I built this kit around 2 to 3 months ago, but I never got to finish it completely.
Photobucket

I painted it with bosny mahogany brown and grass green for the leaves.. The paint on the foam kinda melted it but I think its a nice effect.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Test
Photobucket

That is all for now.=)
Thanks for looking..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...