Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Final Battle: Exia Repair 2 Vs. O Gundam :Version 2

I made this a few weeks ago...The driving force of making this is because i want an aerial pose for exia and 0 gundam and i also want a smaller display base, bacause the 1st one I made takes a lot of space in my shelf...I don't want to buy bandai's action base for 1/144 scale(I'm too cheap lol)so I just made a simple one...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for looking...=)

2 comments:

  1. This looks pretty cool! What did you use as the base? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply...I've use s piece of wood for the base...=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...