Monday, August 9, 2010

Exia NG 1/100 : "The Desperate Attempt"

I was not intending to post this but i was cleaning my display shelves and I decided to take a photo of this. I made this before i made my Dynames Custom. I was not really satisfied with this build, it has a lot of flaws. Its my attempt to recolor exia to black. It did not turn out what I wanted but I guess it have to do... I also made a dio base for it. The dio its self is not that great, i wanted to do something with pipes in the ground. I used sprues and a bottle cap. This was before I use ballon sticks for pipes... Anyways here it is.. I called it "the desperate attempt"...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dio.
Photobucket

Photobucket

More shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last look.
Photobucket

Thanks for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...