I was not intending to post this but i was cleaning my display shelves and I decided to take a photo of this. I made this before i made my Dynames Custom. I was not really satisfied with this build, it has a lot of flaws. Its my attempt to recolor exia to black. It did not turn out what I wanted but I guess it have to do... I also made a dio base for it. The dio its self is not that great, i wanted to do something with pipes in the ground. I used sprues and a bottle cap. This was before I use ballon sticks for pipes... Anyways here it is.. I called it "the desperate attempt"...
Thanks for looking...=)