Saturday, July 3, 2010

Exia Repair SD

My first custom kit. This was built around last week of December 2009. I started building gunplas late November of 2009. I was not yet aware of removing seam lines and its my first time to use top coat on a kit.. I was suppose to make normal exia sd. I already finished building and painting It, but I messed up. I was going to apply topcoat but I sprayed it with white by accident. I almost cried, lol... Then I decided to make it Into:

Exia Repair SD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made a custom base for it. Its made from scraps I found at home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its made from mini 4wd scraps and runners.
Photobucket

Closer look.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried putting led on the eye, but i decided to have a removable eye. I've made 5 versions..
Photobucket

Version 1:Clear red lego and waist armor from 1/144 scale.
Photobucket

Version 2:Painted lego part and some parts from scrap I found.
Photobucket

Version 3:Scraps again from Mini 4wd.I painted it silver because I want it to look like a terminator eye.
Photobucket

Version 4:Added some wire on the eye.
Photobucket

Final Version: its made from mini 4wd parts. I added red sticker instead of paint for the red eye piece.
Photobucket


I also made several revisions for the cape. The final version is mad from a stretchy fabric kinda like a cycling shots.
Photobucket

This kit really reminds me of the terminator. So I decided to make a terminator like arm and use the version 3 eye.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...