Sunday, July 4, 2010

Zaku II SD rzero1 custom

My latest build.I always wanted to customize a zaku. I had my chance when I bought some sd scraps online, and this one was in it. It was originally a vintage J.Ridden Zaku II with some missing parts.

Photobucket

It had some missing parts like the hose on the head. So I just made some modifications to make it look decent.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made the helmet removable and have a internal frame. i also made modifications on the mono eye. Its made from pellet gun bullet and i just painted it with fluorescent pink.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ive replace the spikes on the shoulder with metal spikes. Added metal thrusters made from ball pen parts. I also added metal washer on the side of the legs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Added detail on the shield.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The rifle was modded also. It does not have an ammo clip and the tip of the rifle. I use some plastic scrap from mini 4wd for the extending the barrel and I use a ball bearing for the ammo clip.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The diorama
It is made from scraps I found at home. I went for a rusty look for this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last look
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...