Saturday, September 4, 2010

HGUC 1/144 Gundam TR-1, "Hazel Custom"

It's been a while since my last dio...Finally finished this...I made a mistake in applying top coat..It frosted and turned white...I almost lost interest of finishing this, but I manage to fix it and all in all it turned out ok... Not really a great build but I'm just happy its done... I made a dio base from plastic scraps like usual..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Closer look at the base.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More pics..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last look...
Photobucket

Thank you for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...