Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Junk Bots: Punk Bot

After a long long time I finally  finish a Junk bot again. This build is inspired by my friend Kamm after jokingly challenge me to build a bot from, sharpener, toothbrush, padlock, etc.  I also made as simple platform base from, a cd case, yakult bottles cut in half, plastic leftovers and cables. This is not on-scale with my other junkbots, its bigger and taller. I have 3 more junk bot wips I need to finish and hopefully finish them all soon. anyways here are the pics.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...