Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HG 1/144 O Gundam Real Type



This is my second HG 1/144 O Gundam. I made this early January this year.  I did not post this right away because I was not very satisfied with the finish. But last week when I got some tamiya enamel paint, I tried doing enamel wash on it. I usually use semco acrylics for all my washes. I liked the outcome and will probably use enamel from now on.  Also after I made the base for my Punk Bot, I liked the design so much I decide to make another one with the same idea. here are the pics.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...