Monday, December 6, 2010

Sazabi Custom SD WIP

Hi! My Deep striker SD work in progress is on hold for now. I've been busy with another SD build. This is a kit bash from scraps that I got a couple of days ago... This is my first time doing a mod like this and its something new to me... Drilled a lot of holes,heheh... I don't know what to name this guy yet and still thinking what color scheme to use...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Added some wires inside and outside the armor...
Photobucket

Also added wires in the helmet...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More wires...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Drilled holes in the head...
Photobucket

Wires in the arm and cotton bud tubes...
Photobucket

Thats it for now...

Thank you for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...