Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vintage 1/144 Victory Dash Gundam

Photobucket


I got this kit a while back. I was kinda lazy on working on my work in progress so I decided to snap fit this old 1/144 kit.

Photobucket

It got an inner frame of some sort..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Runners.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Manual and a postcard?/backdrop.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sticker, which I probably wont be using.
Photobucket

Head and body.
Photobucket

Arms.
Photobucket

Waist.
Photobucket

Legs.
Photobucket

Weapons.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Core Fighter.
Photobucket

Assembled.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hexa type.
Photobucket

This kit needs a lot of work to look better. Hopefully I could work on this and paint it.

Thank you for looking...=)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...