Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Junk Bots: Interceptor

After months of not finishing a build, I  finally manage to finish a new one. This build started way back late January. I'm glad I was able to finish this before the group build deadline. As usual like all my junkbot, this is rusty and dirty. I wanted a more dynamic pose so I decided to make it look like its jumping.  Added a smoke effect too using cotton. Its good to finish this and hope to finish one more if possible. here are the pics.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for looking!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...