Monday, January 31, 2011

The Junk Bots: Eclipse WIP

Another junkbot and its a weird one...I made it this afternoon in the office before going home. Saw the paper clips in the table and started playing around with it. I remembered Kriz's comment in his blog.He said"This little shindig can be as simple as making a paperclip man with a smiley face button." and I said to my self"It would work". here is the out come.



Primary materials
Photobucket

When i got home I immediately worked on it and added wire tubes, sprue, little plastic bits for the hand and feet and paste cap with lego for the head.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It bends!
Photobucket

Photobucket

After I put it together, it kinda reminds of a geth from mass effect.

I'll be basing this little guy with this.

Thank you for looking...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...