Thursday, October 14, 2021

Portanova 1/144

            My first finished painted gunpla kit in years. The last one was my Elmeth SD way back in 2015. The itch of building and painting hit me a few weeks ago and decided to make quick one.  No mods no cuts just straight build, painted it then my favorite part the weathering and minor battle scars effects. 

           Snap building this kit was quick and simple, but painting it was another story. Since its been 6 years since I painted a kit and some of my painting stuff, paint brushes, paint, spray cans etc are not usable anymore. Some paint dried up, my paint brushes hardened  and I even lost my air compressor and air brush.  I just used what was left usable. 

          I don't know if  I'll paint another kit soon but will see, maybe an SD or something small. Anyway here are the photos. Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by, stay safe.




















More hi res photos in here



           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...