Tuesday, March 23, 2021

ROG Strix Impact II GUNDAM EDITION

           Due to the current situation our world is in right now, I been back to gaming as a past time and somewhat like a stress outlet. I built a new gaming rig a couple of months ago and been enjoying it.  I'm kinda glad I didn't wait until this year to build one since parts and components are so hard to find right now and not to mention the price went up. 

          I love playing with a controller even on pc because I am more use to it than a mouse and keyboard, yep even on fps games. But I couldn't pass this Asus X Gundam Collaboration. Since I love gundam, even though I haven't built a kit in I can't remember when, I still had to get one.

          Can't deny it, this mouse looks cool, the color scheme of RX 78-2 looks great. Hopefully I could get other peripherals to along with it, like the gundam edition keyboard which looks cool too. anyways here are the pictures. Enjoy. 











Check out more high res photos here: flickr


Thank you for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...