Monday, August 29, 2011

MAC 1st Anniversary!

Photobucket

For the first time I finally meet my bros from MAC forums face to face. It was actually my first time to talk to other modelers in person since I started this hobby. I arrived late because we made a wrong turn lol, but manage to locate Don’s(DC23) place after an hour. I first saw Don and kisapmata then Don introduced me to the guys and I received a warm welcome with applause. I was so nervous I don’t know what to do and was so speechless I can’t even say a word. Thank you so much guys!!!I also meet MatX, vanz, fil and TVA, they are really nice. Sadly I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures and I had to leave early. But I wont forget this event ever and what made it sweeter, Don gave me a Sinanju SD!!! Thank you very much!!!  



My only pic with guys. DC23, MatX and kisapmata.
Photobucket


Photobucket

DC23's works. Seeing them in person was awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TVA's Bearguy, Mg Turn A and Mg quanta.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I gave a little something for the guys to remember me by.
Photobucket

Thanks again to all my MAC bros!!! Thank you Don!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...